JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sherwood
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Listing my last ditch type 99 arisaka for trade. Chambered in 7.7 japanese.
These are completly safe to shoot, last ditch arisaka rifles blowing up is a fudd myth which resulted from GIs bringing home training rifles which were only designed to fire blanks, and shooting full power ammo which obviously caused the rifles to blow up. Just to get this out of the way because the myth is pretty common and very annoying. Arisakas have the strongest actions of any common WW2 bolt action rifles

I'm looking to trade it for another milsurp rifle I can actually shoot for an affordable price

It is a series 8 made by nagoya arsenal. Bolt and receiver match, except for the firing pin which had the tip broken of so I bought a replacement for it. Overall, the metal finish looks great. Stock looks unmolested. Mum has been ground. Bore is very shiny and is in excellent shape. I dont think this rifle was shot at all since it was brought back to the US, due to the firing pin being broken off (most likely by the soldier who brought it home), and still being coated in some cosmoline.

Not in a rush to get rid of it, just looking for the best offer
Feel free to send me an offer, I am interested in all kinds of milsurp rifles and would consider trading for modern firearms too. Depending on what you got, I would be happy to work something out. Feel free to pm me with any questions or to request more detailed photos, I would be happy to chat.

Will meet at Tigard Pawn for the transfer

20210427_223917.jpg
20210427_223929.jpg
20210427_223941.jpg
20210427_223952.jpg
20210427_224000.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: