JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now the kids in the apartments across the street can scream, play in, and waste water ALL DAY LONG. And for some reason come nice weather all the mega bass systems in the cars with 28" wheels and inch tall tires seem to get turned WAY UP. I don't understand that one. :s0153:

Unlike when I was growing up just used to tell my mom where I was going: fishing at the slough along Columbia Blvd or Johnson Creek or Blue Lake(also swimming) - climbing Rocky Butte - going to the Zoo, Washington Park or Pittock Mansion - or any of the other numerous places we could ride our bicycles to like Multnomah Falls. The only thing was that we were to be home for dinner and you better have a darn good reason if not. I feel sorry for the kids today. If you were to let your kids do this today you would be put in jail and your kids would be taken away from you. Gee I managed to survive and have fun in the process. People say things are different today with all the "bad" people out there. And why are there all the "bad people" out there who will harm children? It is because they are allowed to be out there preying on children rather than locked up or dead like they used to be. Somewhere along the line their "rights" became more important than children's safety. So now our children are in kind of a prison having restricted access because of all the "bad people" out there while they are free to go and do what they want. Talk about screwed up priorities, this one takes the cake IMO.
There is also more people out there now, so I assume that means there are more predators in general. I agree that they should be properly dealt with, but I don't think that's the reason people are so worried. I believe that a lot of people are just more aware of that sort of thing now that people have been caught, and reported. The fast spread of media now days is what really has people terrified of the earth shattering around them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top