JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No...psa doesn't suck.. Oregon sucks. Psa is just doing everything they can to stay in the confounds of OR law. They gave you guys expedited shipping on mags to make sure you had them before the 8th. Just like they did for washington and CA.

Psa is just covering themselves. They're saying "hey we can't ship anything after the 1st cause we can't guarantee it'll be there before the 8th and we can't ship out 50k firearms ahd then process return shipments and return funds"

I mean cmon. You're blaming a company, that has always been about freedom and fighting for the cause, for your states laws. PSA didn't ask for Oregonians to pass this law. They would love to sell you magazines and guns cause that's how they make money. But they can't because your states liberal agenda won. It's not on them it's on the majority of Oregonians who voted this law in. I wouldn't send guns there either if my bacon was on the line
They could change return policy if they are worried about that. Stopping all firearms sales to Oregon isn't helpful for us. It's a lazy way out.

They could change return policy if they are worried about that. Stopping all firearms sales to Oregon isn't helpful for us. It's a lazy way out.
Looks like PSA updated their policy again.
Now shipping guns and mags again.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top