JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i got lots of reloading supplies on my shelf purchased withing the last 3 months. (no old stuff)
Some of you have seen my blogspot at www.247brass.blogspot.com

Day of departure has been finalized and is as follows:

I am leaving this Weds. , April 27 , from Tacoma at 12 am expected to be in the Portland area around 2:30pm. I have stops planned in Tigard and near Salem. If I can help you with supplies, please contact me asap and we can work out a meeting spot. I am travelling thru Portland, toward Salem then over to Bend. I can meet along the route at a mutually agreeable place.

I have availability to make last call stops at Jantzen Beach (Target Store) and Wholesale Sports(Salem).. Need to hear from you asap if you want something. I will delete this post at 11:30 am today Weds, 4/27

I developed my blogspot site as a place to conveniently list my many items. There are just too many to list in this post. But in following forum rules, I will post an idea of what is available with pricing and then hope you go to my blogspot for the full list.

plated bullets by Extreme Bullet Co. Total Copper Plated
As low as $75 per thousand for 2,000 or more 9mm 115 grain bullets, more caibers available.
WC844 military surplus pull down powder $110 per 8 lbs
CCI small pistol primers $135 per 5,000 other primers available
Brass in 9mm, 40, 45, some .223/5,56 and next week new inventory of new Starline .357 mag brass
Gunzilla CLP "The Worlds Best CLP" $18 per 8oz bottle.

That's a pretty good start, more listed at the site.

Let me know if you have an interest in meeting along I-5 and what day(s) and time work for you. I only ask for a little flexibility on day and time.

Thanks,

Doug

Thanks! Yes, your math is right. $285. Edited.....I answered my question about your location. Thanks again.

Thanks guys for making orders. I have inventory and room for more orders. Go to www.247brass.blogspot.com to shop my inventory.
I got some of the best plated bullet prices around. I sell the heck out of the air pulled military surplus .223/5.56 bullets so take a close look at that product. I am seriously considering a weekend trip to make deliveries but it would really help to have a few more orders to top off the trunk. PM me with your needs, location and if your flexible in meeting along I-5.

Monday, 4/25/11 with delivery schedule.....
Weds. , 4/27/11, I will be driving South from Tacoma. I know I have a stop at I-5 and 217 in the Tigard area and another not yet determined. I will be going south thru Portland toward Salem to take the hiway toward Bend. I have a stop in Bend to make so if someone in the Bend area is interested please contact me.

Thanks to the two (and two more since) gentlemen that have been so nice to work with. You know who you are and though you don't know each other you are both gentlemen in the truest sense of the word. You guys, and anyone else who orders will be the first to be contacted directly when my plan comes together. Soon!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top