JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are not for me, tryed them, didn't like them. I train for front sight shooting for quick shots, but hey some people like some don't. Agree about night sights, definate great investment.

For small guns that you will not have time to line up minimal sights, they are great. When in a point and shoot situation, they are very useful. IMHO

Taurus-TF.jpg

Fun thing to try out, but I wouldn't bet my life on it. Anything with batteries, or anything that takes tiny little allen wrenches, to make it work, isn't reliable enough for me.

I like that Crimson Trace is made in Oregon. They make a good product. I've tried them out on my 1911.

For my use, a handgun need to be a low drag, simple, no frills tool. A handgun should be able to be dropped, kicked, picked up and shoot.

I target practice with iron sights. I've read that statistically you won't have time to flip on switches, or to take an aimed shot, if you need to pull it out. Usually it's a point blank, point shoot deal, when you need to whip it out.

Nice gizmo to have, but you could buy a lot of practice ammo, for the $250is that a set of CT grips would cost you.

I had a Kimber UCII with Crimson. I am 65 with just ok eyesight and I am more accurate with the light. There would also be an intimidation factor. The light shows mistakes in grip and trigger pull. Good for learning.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top