JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Fits Glock 19 23 32 and 38. Works great, I love it and I'll probably regret this later. I'm selling this because I'm building up funds for a new toy that I need (yeah, whatever) more. I don't own a piece of firearms gear that isn't waterproof and with the Lasermax there is no exception. On the jet ski, kayak, or just falling in, this will remain operational for when you need to use it. Crimson trace can't make that statement. The laser max is waterproof to 66ft. Does not affect cycling and works with all ammuntion. I couldn't say enough about it when it was in my gun and I can't say enough about it still. It's the perfect addition to Glock perfection.

Yours for $250 shipped.

Please send pics!

I can't see you on waterskiis, wearing a speedo and a Glock19 or 23 or 32 or 38...Was it an IWB or OWB?

Sorry for the highjack...couldn't help myself!:s0114:

Will

I don't mind at all. and... if I posted pics it would be what they say... Viral. Not popular but viral. I don't think I said water ski. I haven't water ski'd since I was 8 or so on a Wisconsin lake. I didn't stay up long and it didn't last long. I have taken it on my kayak trips and my jet ski days. I have fallen in a creek with it in my pack on a bike riding trip and so on and so on. I don't wear a speedo even under my pants. Ever. Sorry if I misled anybodies imagination.

I don't mind at all. and... if I posted pics it would be what they say... Viral. Not popular but viral. I don't think I said water ski. I haven't water ski'd since I was 8 or so on a Wisconsin lake. I didn't stay up long and it didn't last long. I have taken it on my kayak trips and my jet ski days. I have fallen in a creek with it in my pack on a bike riding trip and so on and so on. I don't wear a speedo even under my pants. Ever. Sorry if I misled anybodies imagination.

I didn't stay up long and it didn't last long.... T M I ...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top