JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I would like to trade my Laseraim 1911 in .45 acp with a trigger job and polished feed ramp for something else in 7.62x39,.380 acp,9mm,.38 special,.357 magnum,.40 S&W,10mm,.41 magnum,.44 special,.45 lc,.45 acp,or .45 gap.The only reason I am selling/trading this is because I wish to try out something different.This fine firearm has been my most reliable 1911 style pistol for the 5 years I have owned it,it also is one of the most accurate pistols I own it defines the word tackdriver,it is not hard to get groupings under 1" at 25 yards with this elegant weapon.The gun comes with 2 mags 1 7 round factory mag,1 8 round Chip McCormick shooting star mag,and the pistol case pictured.

Alternatively if you don't have a trade offer I will take $500 firm.(I will only accept cash,no checks,wire transfers,credit cards,debit cards,paypal,etc...)
This FTF only,I will not sell it to anyone out of state even if you are the president himself.
You can reach me by replying to my ad or by texting me at: 503-707-1928

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top