JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If this has been previously discussed, please point me in the right direction. Looking for info (recommendations, prices, availability) for rail mounted laser sights for XD9 and/or Sig P250. Thanks

I sure like the way the crimson trace activates by my shooting hand, and I can keep the finger by the trigger.... Laser are fantastic, I have a couple CS, and want more.:s0155:

i picked up an aim shot green laser/flashlight combo W/holdster for my taurus 24/7 for $190 at the last sportsman show. easy enough to adjust, and way easy to mount. check it out!

<broken link removed>

ViridianGreenLaser has a great deal going for the SR9 by Ruger bought between Dec '08 and jun 30, '09. They sell the laser for $299 retail. for this program supported by Ruger, You get the laser made for the SR9 and a Blackhawk holster fitted for the SR9 with the laser attached for $149. The website is www.ViridianGreenLaser.com/Ruger if you are interested. They are about 2 weeks out on shipping.
You will be asked to provide a copy of proof of purchase to buy this special.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top