JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a old school Surefire weapon light forend for an 870. It's marked Laser Products Corp, which is what Surefire started out as. No idea how old, and it does need a bulb (I can put on in from my flashlight to show you that it works). Has pressure switch on the side to turn it on. Asking $125 or trade for something cool. Send me your best offer. It's still in the gun now, but probably won't tomorrow. It's in good shape. I can text pictures, or email, but I will not ship this.

NOW ASKING $100 OBO! I found some stuff I need! (want)

I PMed you about it. I suppose I could ship if somebody wanted to talk about it over the phone first...send me any offers you may have... Cash or trade.

Sent you some pictures, let me know if you have questions. If somebody buys this I can install it for you in 5-10 minutes...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top