JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not questioning you..... so please don't take this the wrong way.... I use site lite a vet owned company that makes excellent bore sights. I paid $200 for mine and bent it with my truck has new replacement next day.

I am wondering do you see this as a$700 B.S (bore sighter)?

Am I missing something?

Like I said I am not questioning you so please don't get offended......

I am interested in it but can't find much info on it.

Is it the intensity of the laser?

Thanks for any input you can tell me......

Scott

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

No worries, and no offense taken. Retail price, yeah they are a $700 setup. I am not retail! And I know that in today's economy I'm not gonna have much luck trying to get anywhere near that, which is why I was trying for a trade. The boresight is what is in current use and issue by the US military, and uses a particular target at 10 meters. The targets are printable off of the WWW. Who ever does take the thing, I will be more than happy to give a short class on the operation of it, in fact I would feel bad if I didn't.

It must be calibrated to each weapon it is used in which is what makes it so accurate. It's not your normal get you on on paper boresite.

Here is a link with a little more info from a retailer: EOTech Zeroing Laser Borelight System LBS-300C FREE S&H LBS-300C. EOTech Bore Sights.

it has 4 laser modes as well for varying light situations and NVGs, as well as a dryfire pulse setting.
Hope that helps. Thanks

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top