JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ambulance chasers always cast a wide net. Wonder if Obama gets named in a suit for allowing ATF to allow legal sale of a firearm accessory to someone who might not use it responsibly.
If you can't actually prove negligence, just insinuate possible circumstantial assumptions.

Guess they should also sue the car manufacturer of the car the perp used to transport all that kit, as well as the bullet manufacturer(s), and Mandalay Bay for providing the elevated shooting position overlooking the concert grounds....

I get that emotions are running high, but....

It'll get tossed out.

It's funny how people run to money for consolation after a tragedy. I've never understood it, really. Unless your husband or wife was killed and there is a lack of income or something like that.

Anyway, I know if something happened to my wife, all I'd need is a lifetime supply of Jack Daniels to drown the sorrow. No money in the world could bring her back. Hate to get all dismal, but that's what it is for me. I know everyone grieves differently.

Do the gun makers protections apply to accessory makers or only those with a mfg ffl?
I doubt that it will even matter. They are small companies that won't have the funds to defend themselves. They will just BK the companies and the individual owners will just go on with there lives. What choice do they have? Just filing BK puts the court actions on hold. Hopefully there corporate bylaws are written correctly to protect the owners.

Proof? How could you prove in a court of law that a hunk of plastic was responsible for murder?

Not possible.

Nope, man killed all those people . As inconvenient as that is for the anti gun folks.

Is there any actual proof that a bumpfire stock was used?
These lawsuits are in civil court, many wouldn't go anywhere in criminal court. In civil court, all they have to do is pack the jury with a bunch of anti gun lefties, shed some tears, show all the drama and they will win......there are countless examples of entire industries destroyed by junk science and a willing jury teamed with evil dishonest attorneys. They (the lawyers) are a dreg on our society that should be eliminated.

One of the most dangerous misuses of Justice in this Nation is the frivolous CIVIL LAWSUIT. It can literally destroy entire industries. Remember the Chevy Corvair? General Motors was a big outfit then. Or ... how about O.J. Simpson? The dream team. Found not guilty of murder but was forced to undergo double jeopardy by CIVIL ACTION. He lost everything he had?

I was taught in High School Civics over 50 years ago that if you were found not guilty of murder you could NOT BE subjected to ANY further legal action FOR THE SAME CRIME. Most certainly not civil action for the same offense. DOUBLE JEOPARDY. This whole Las Vegas affair makes me think set pieces are awaiting in the wings anticipating FUTURE shiet like this. :(

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads