JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Dang! This is super hairy. It's a great example of just how crazy a gunfight can be. LV Police get into a run and gun with car thieves after a chase. The suspect was hit 19 times...and lived! But note that the video is incredibly graphic. One of the rounds severed the femoral artery. But one of the officers jumps right in UNGLOVED and puts a tourniquet on him to save his life! Pretty crazy.

Note that I did not embed the video due to foul language and the graphic nature. Correction...I tried to just link the video but it looks like the forum recognizes that it's YouTube and embeds it anyway.

Video:

Story:
<broken link removed>

"I'm dying!"

Well yea, duh! What the hell did you think was going to happen? :rolleyes: Dude was lucky the cop was willing to get bloody.

In other news, I'm bookmarking this video for the next time some idiot says, "why didn't the cops just shoot him in the leg?"

Daaaaaaang! Talk about dramatic. Maybe he was high and couldn't feeling, shouldn't have been long before he passed out.
Both those cops went ungloved diving into blood that seemed to be pouring out.
And good lesson, when struck in a artery or heavy bleed and trying to apply a tourniquet with blood covered slippery hands is going to be tough, especially in a high stress situation.

Play stupid games... KUDO's to the officers for navigating throught the bloody tourniquet process. But yeah all cops are bad blah blah blah..
Some cops may actually be p.o.s. but thank god for those brave cops that keep the peace and do protect those as they can. Lets honor those brave ones. A thanks from my heart!

Some cops may actually be p.o.s. but thank god for those brave cops that keep the peace and do protect those as they can. Lets honor those brave ones. A thanks from my heart!
Absolutely. Unfortunately EVERY profession has a bad apple or four. Personally I believe a sound majority of all first responders are good eggs.

"I'm dying! Help me, sir! I'm dying"
"I'm working on it!"
Dumb motherbubblegum deserved what he got.

Stomper is right, all that video was missing was some kittens!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top