JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This story reminds me of the way I practice. I shoot handguns fast. As fast as I can keeping hits on CM/head. I don't try for tiny little groups, I shoot my handguns like my life depends on it.

Wait......
The Las Vegas police has a surprising number of one-shot stops/deaths.. one shot fired. I guess it's pretty easy to hit a slo mo drunkard when/where it counts though.

This story reminds me of the way I practice. I shoot handguns fast. As fast as I can keeping hits on CM/head. I don't try for tiny little groups, I shoot my handguns like my life depends on it.

Wait......
After I read this I packed up and went to the range. I did make myself alternate between trying to make impressive small groups and then going back to doing double taps, strung together as fast as I felt I could get away with, and was pleased to see they would all be hits. With my AR pistol it's of course super easy to do which makes me like that thing even more for around the house. Now that the weather is getting nice again things like this make me hesitant to carry just my back up guns on those days I don't want to hide a larger :eek:

Yup, not when you read stuff like 'two eye-witnesses report that the gunmen were heard to fire at least six rounds of three shots each from a vehicle parked around the corner.'

That makes them ear-witnesses, right?

I'm trying to find the police report -- not having luck -- help would be appreciated.

There is some sort of explanation for why Smith attacked Baldwin (*) though it's a really difficult reason to comprehend:
  1. Smith tried to buy a gun in the shopping center and was denied earlier in the day.
  2. Smith returned to the shopping center later, threw rocks at the gunshop windows.
  3. Then he charged Baldwin, pulling out and firing a gun at Baldwin in the process.
Obviously, I'm have a real hard time understanding the relationship between #1 and #3. It would be nice to be able to read the police report instead of a reporter's interpretation of it -- maybe it's a bit more clear.

(*) DA: Fatal shooting in parking lot was 'clear case of self-defense'

The cops love it. Ever see video of a thug wearing his pants like that trying to run from the cops?

It's hilarious! :s0140:
My ex was a Redmond, then a Bothell, cop and she said that it was the most fun ever to chase these chuckleheads down, cuz she never broke a sweat doing it. :s0140:

Last Edited:
I'm trying to find the police report -- not having luck -- help would be appreciated.

There is some sort of explanation for why Smith attacked Baldwin (*) though it's a really difficult reason to comprehend:
  1. Smith tried to buy a gun in the shopping center and was denied earlier in the day.
  2. Smith returned to the shopping center later, threw rocks at the gunshop windows.
  3. Then he charged Baldwin, pulling out and firing a gun at Baldwin in the process.
Obviously, I'm have a real hard time understanding the relationship between #1 and #3. It would be nice to be able to read the police report instead of a reporter's interpretation of it -- maybe it's a bit more clear.

(*) DA: Fatal shooting in parking lot was 'clear case of self-defense'
Smith filmed his NRA piece in what obviously appears to be a gun store. Is it possible he owns one?
And if so, is it possible that his was the one in which Smith attempted to make a purchase? o_O

Smith filmed his NRA piece in what obviously appears to be a gun store. Is it possible he owns one?
And if so, is it possible that his was the one in which Smith attempted to make a purchase? o_O

None of the articles mention any relationship between Baldwin and a gun store -- his dad works in the gambling industry and it sounds like he races, has a contract with Monster drinks, and owns a motorsports business. It's possible I suppose, but it would be weird to leave such a salient fact out of the article (I'm giving the media too much credit perhaps). It is a pet peeve of mine -- an article states "____ report says ____" and then they never link to the report, as if we're all to stupid to read source materials.

I'm just making a supposition, based upon what I saw in the video, what the article says, and what you wrote. It's just that: a supposition. No more... no less...
I, too, would be interested in knowing what connection there was (if any) between Kevin Smith and BJ Baldwin that caused Smith to find him so detestable as to try to murder him and his girlfriend.

I wouldn't be surprised if his girlfriend Tori Nonaka had some sort of appearance there. She's a thing in the competition/shooting/weird gun orgy world.

EC04C3A4-971E-4AF9-BD51-43F76529BF18.jpeg

Green-eyed brunette... NOW you've gone and done it... :rolleyes:

WTF am I thinking? She's old enough to be my daughter! :eek:

You're too young to know "The Formula"... ;)

y > 1/2x + 7
I'm old enough to run for Presidency at 37 :s0047::s0055: So yes I know of the "formula to see if it is too creepy to date/marry" ;) 36, half plus 7= 25. 38, half plus 7= 26. These days though, I have about 12 years before I invest in good shovels and body bags :eek: Moreso since I will be teaching the kid how to shoot defensively

I misjudged you. Apologies... :s0080:

You just looked so young and fresh in your pics with L'il Camo... :p

And, no, I'm not hitting on you... :eek:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show