JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw his video hyping the NRA when the NRA had nothing to do with the outcome of his situation.
"The National Rifle Association tweeted out an interview with Baldwin regarding the incident that drew responses from some of the county's top conservative voices, including Donald Trump Jr. and actor James Woods, who tweeted, "Now more than ever learn to protect yourself and your civil rights under the Second Amendment."

The NRA published an interview with the heroic gun owner.
Trash talking that is just trolling.

I am very late to this thread, but if the GF was Tori Nonaka, I wonder why she didn't draw her firearm and also return fire? I wonder if she wasn't CCWing at the time.

I am very late to this thread, but if the GF was Tori Nonaka, I wonder why she didn't draw her firearm and also return fire? I wonder if she wasn't CCWing at the time.
I watched a vid interview with BJ recently, he said Tori was unarmed. But she spotted the guys coming and warned BJ.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top