JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
That mug shot is of a dude!! Serious testosterone problems there...

Must be more to this story. Did somebody get threatened? Did (she) know these people? Could it be gang related???

As Bugs Bunny would say, pronoun trouble. Beer skip? Maybe assault should be called, an aggressive greeting. I am beyond tired of the media swaying the narrative. This is the result of a theft.

I would like to know more about what lead up to the shooting. It is very doubtful the theft will equal the loss of life but the article gave very little information.

About to generalize... ok?

So-called 'property crimes' are considered by the left as not something that should 'upset' anyone.

My 'gluteus maximus'.

That attitude promotes crime theft.

Come onto my property, steal and I catch you - Your day is about to change...

Let's remember that media is often inaccurate before leveling judgment and this story is thin on details. Video would make it clearer and based on this quote, there is at least a small chance she'll have a defense of others issue depending on what what was going on with the store manager and beer thief:

Antunez-Garcia fired her weapon after she chased after the store manager who ran out first and tried to stop the man and woman from fleeing, the lieutenant said.

Let's remember that media is often inaccurate before leveling judgment and this story is thin on details. Video would make it clearer and based on this quote, there is at least a small chance she'll have a defense of others issue depending on what what was going on with the store manager and beer thief:

I "want to hope" there is more too it. Sadly I have seen this thing too many damn times. There are many instances of some store clerk using a firearm for this exact crime. When it's the store owner I guess I "get" being upset that some scum is stealing your hard earned profit. I have seen many times where it is just some damn minimum wage clerk who goes after these clowns. I have to assume most are warned to NOT do this. Certainly not with a weapon. Now if I ended up on the jury? They would end up with a hung jury. Remember the great LA riots over King? Remember why so many Koren stores were targeted? That woman went after some teen, claiming she was stealing. Girl gave her a few good punches and was walking away. Woman shot her in the back of the head as she was walking out and killed her. Girl was Black, riots ensued. So was it really "worth it"?? While back here some guy my age, working is some stop'n'rob. Some kid does just this, beer run. Clerk shoots him as he is running out the door. He had a WA CPL. Of course was arrested. Again was it really worth it? I know the "justice system" is a standing joke when it comes to scum stealing from stores. Still is it really worth what happens after some gun owner shoots one?
While back I had a part time job I set my own hours. Early morning, dark, some scum breaks into my car, twice. Finally had to put an alarm on a POS car. Owner knew I carried, was worried. He asked me one day "so you are not going to shoot someone in my parking lot are you?". I said no. I may Taser one if I find him in my car and maybe take a sap to his hands. Owner laughed said that was fine. In all sensuousness though after that when some scum set off the motion detectors I put out there were I parked all I did was shine a light on them and they ran. Now if one attacked me? Sure I would shoot but, I was not willing to kill someone for breaking into my car. If you use deadly force in this kind of scenario you are at best looking at years of legal hassle and probably huge legal bills. So again is it really worth it?

I "want to hope" there is more too it. Sadly I have seen this thing too many damn times. There are many instances of some store clerk using a firearm for this exact crime. When it's the store owner I guess I "get" being upset that some scum is stealing your hard earned profit. I have seen many times where it is just some damn minimum wage clerk who goes after these clowns. I have to assume most are warned to NOT do this. Certainly not with a weapon. Now if I ended up on the jury? They would end up with a hung jury. Remember the great LA riots over King? Remember why so many Koren stores were targeted? That woman went after some teen, claiming she was stealing. Girl gave her a few good punches and was walking away. Woman shot her in the back of the head as she was walking out and killed her. Girl was Black, riots ensued. So was it really "worth it"?? While back here some guy my age, working is some stop'n'rob. Some kid does just this, beer run. Clerk shoots him as he is running out the door. He had a WA CPL. Of course was arrested. Again was it really worth it? I know the "justice system" is a standing joke when it comes to scum stealing from stores. Still is it really worth what happens after some gun owner shoots one?
While back I had a part time job I set my own hours. Early morning, dark, some scum breaks into my car, twice. Finally had to put an alarm on a POS car. Owner knew I carried, was worried. He asked me one day "so you are not going to shoot someone in my parking lot are you?". I said no. I may Taser one if I find him in my car and maybe take a sap to his hands. Owner laughed said that was fine. In all sensuousness though after that when some scum set off the motion detectors I put out there were I parked all I did was shine a light on them and they ran. Now if one attacked me? Sure I would shoot but, I was not willing to kill someone for breaking into my car. If you use deadly force in this kind of scenario you are at best looking at years of legal hassle and probably huge legal bills. So again is it really worth it?

Shooting someone over a property crime is illegal in most places. And no, it's not worth it. Nobody's life was in jeopardy from stealing beer. The dead guy was already in his vehicle so not much of a threat unless he was trying to run someone over but that doesn't sound like the case here.

Can we get a full round of dumb here? Cuz that's what this was.

Not stealing is a great way to go about life , it does indeed improve your chances of not getting shot...
And having had items stolen from me , I understand the frustration of being stolen from.

With that said...shooting someone over stolen beer , while they are not threatening the life of anyone , isn't something that I would do.

And while I do not feel "sorry" for the man who died..."Stealing" his life over stolen beer , seems to me at least , a poor trade.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top