JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been running one in my AR since January, 2000 rounds and it still makes me smile.

Breaks like glass and fills like surgical steel.

Drop it into an AR, it installs in 15 minutes tops. You're gonna dig it, now get to it! :)

Got in on this deal for 2 triggers but they are still on back order, with expected delivery at least 2 weeks out. My credit card has been charged since the day the order was placed, and now the balance is due before I have product in hand. Anyone else in this situation?:mad:

Got in on this deal for 2 triggers but they are still on back order, with expected delivery at least 2 weeks out. My credit card has been charged since the day the order was placed, and now the balance is due before I have product in hand. Anyone else in this situation?:mad:
You'll get them. LaRue has awesome customer service and you'll be happy with the trigger.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top