JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't even know until a few years ago that the triggers were interchangeable! LOL! I was having a heck of a time with a basically new Armalite AR-10 not wanting to fire in semi-auto. It embarrassed me on more than one occasion. I read everything I could find, watched countless You Tubes and finally one day after I put a new Geissele trigger in my Wife's Colt I thought..........I wonder if her old trigger would fit in my Armalite............Problem solved! I never did figure out what was wrong with that Armalite trigger.

I didn't even know until a few years ago that the triggers were interchangeable! LOL! I was having a heck of a time with a basically new Armalite AR-10 not wanting to fire in semi-auto. It embarrassed me on more than one occasion. I read everything I could find, watched countless You Tubes and finally one day after I put a new Geissele trigger in my Wife's Colt I thought..........I wonder if her old trigger would fit in my Armalite............Problem solved! I never did figure out what was wrong with that Armalite trigger.

It's pretty dang convenient. The AR platform is a great foundation for so many modifications. Heck after decades of firearm innovation the AR is still on par with modern day firearms. Great firearms and very fun to tinker with.

It's pretty dang convenient. The AR platform is a great foundation for so many modifications. Heck after decades of firearm innovation the AR is still on par with modern day firearms. Great firearms and very fun to tinker with.

The simplicity of the overall AR15 design keeps it firmly in the "timeless" category, and the refinements over the decades have kept it truly relevant (IMHO).

Got the trigger Friday. Took about 1.5 months to get me. I think it's well worth the sale price- $99 for a trigger that feels better than my Geissele that my Colt has in it. Installed it on my SR25 :). They shipped me a ton of extras (stickers, steak rub?, 3 constitutions, bottle opener, hat, etc.)

Steak rub?! o_O

Are you supposed to rub yourself down with it before shooting with the new trigger to you know... "enhance" the experience? :D

A few months back I talked with a "Coast Guard sniper" at Browns camp who was grilling and shooting his .270 at rocks. Maybe this steak rub is intended for the grilling and shooting type of guy.

Your explanation does make a bit of sense. Who knows what kind of weird stuff they have going on in Texas.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top