JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi I have a excellent condtion Larue 7in Carbine length Free Float Quad rail. This is the best out there. Comes with all mounting hardware. I will incude 3 Magpull XTM black rail covers with it. Shipped $175. Money orders, or personal checks. I can also do a FTF in the Salem- Wilsonville area. Along the I-5.

Hi I have a excellent condtion Larue 7in Carbine length Free Float Quad rail. This is the best out there. Comes with all mounting hardware. I will incude 3 Magpull XTM black rail covers with it. Shipped $175. Money orders, or personal checks. I can also do a FTF in the Salem- Wilsonville area. Along the I-5.

Iam very interested in Your rail if You still have it is that 175.00 including shipping? and does it have any scratches on it? this is the LT15 7 right? I will send a money order to You just E mail Me with the Name You want on it and the address You want it Thanks! My e mail address is [email protected]

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top