JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's awesome man! I just got home from the gun show. It was pretty funny, at least 5 people came up to the table and said 'I just heard about you guys on the radio!'. Nick and I were trying to figure out which one of the girls it was that called up. Thanks Adrian!!

I wonder if we can find an audio recording of it, or at least a transcript.

That's awesome- I didn't tune in, but glad to hear you got the plug. Lars does try to help out local folks - some hosts get ticked off if you try to give them a website.

I'll have to stop by the booth at the gun show tomorrow.

My boss listens to his show and there was a guy talking about 2A rights, so I asked Joe if he thought it'd be a good idea to call and he said yes, so I did.
I just mentioned that it's a great community for gun people, basically. :)
He didn't say much. Just thanks for letting him know and also mention OFF and such.
But I thought the mention would at least be good! :D

My boss listens to his show and there was a guy talking about 2A rights, so I asked Joe if he thought it'd be a good idea to call and he said yes, so I did.
I just mentioned that it's a great community for gun people, basically. :)
He didn't say much. Just thanks for letting him know and also mention OFF and such.
But I thought the mention would at least be good! :D

That was so nice of you to call! Thank you :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top