JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's awesome man! I just got home from the gun show. It was pretty funny, at least 5 people came up to the table and said 'I just heard about you guys on the radio!'. Nick and I were trying to figure out which one of the girls it was that called up. Thanks Adrian!!

I wonder if we can find an audio recording of it, or at least a transcript.

That's awesome- I didn't tune in, but glad to hear you got the plug. Lars does try to help out local folks - some hosts get ticked off if you try to give them a website.

I'll have to stop by the booth at the gun show tomorrow.

My boss listens to his show and there was a guy talking about 2A rights, so I asked Joe if he thought it'd be a good idea to call and he said yes, so I did.
I just mentioned that it's a great community for gun people, basically. :)
He didn't say much. Just thanks for letting him know and also mention OFF and such.
But I thought the mention would at least be good! :D

My boss listens to his show and there was a guy talking about 2A rights, so I asked Joe if he thought it'd be a good idea to call and he said yes, so I did.
I just mentioned that it's a great community for gun people, basically. :)
He didn't say much. Just thanks for letting him know and also mention OFF and such.
But I thought the mention would at least be good! :D

That was so nice of you to call! Thank you :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top