JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sound like ALL the other generations that have complained about all the other generations. Ya'll can tell me all about the other generations when you are in your 90s and no longer wet behind the ears.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

My favorite generation was the WWII generation. Those people were awesome. Everyone else sucks by comparison. My other thought is that young people who are competitive and achievement oriented are going to clean up and be rich inside of 20 years. They are out there, I have met them.
That was my parents generation and in general I also think there was higher-quality character back then. My father and mother volunteered and served during WWII (he a marine - she army corp).. But my experience is that the generation prior to them was better yet (my grandparents generation) and who knows about the generation before that?
Actually, I think the youngest generations of Americans get short-changed as the previous generations accrue huge fiscal national debt, ignore it themselves and simply pass the bill to young people. Same thing happening as many older Americans don't care about environmental degradation.

'Cause the kids got no respect
For the law today (and blah blah blah)

"The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."

― Socrates

Let me know when D'Souzas finds a lawyer willing to stand up in court and say that they that to a judge, because so far every single one of them when faced with the actual requirement to provide evidence to back up the claims they shout from the courthouse steps has told the judge that no, the case ISN'T about fraud and they will not be arguing that in court. heck, even that Kraken Krackhead Karen Sidney Powell admitted that she didn't actually have any evidence and she was 'just repeating what she read on Fakebook' and that "no reasonable person would believe her."
Did you watch the video?

It comes down to Kotek and Johnson.

Oregon Republicans will screw this up and waste their vote on Drazan.

Given those three as choices, it's gotta be Betsy for the win…. Kites is part of the problem and Drazan is nothing but a RINO…
Again. letter by the name damn all the messages/rest

:rolleyes: still voting Betsy. But.. to get her on the ballot for November, must sign the petition for getting her on ballot starting June 1st. She needs no less than 25,000 signatures on the petition before SoS will put her on ballot. We shall see what happens :rolleyes:

Edit and we all remember how the petitions went for recalling Kate, for some other things, and so on.....

Oregon Republicans must support Betsy Johnson, she isn't perfect, but she has a better chance of winning than Drazan with as many non affiliated and disenchanted democrats there are. It's an up hill battle, but hopefully Oregonians haven't given up completely.

Kotex is the very worst of them all, her in office would have serious consequences for OryGun, not the least of which is more of Potlands corruption and destruction! More drugs, More Homelessness, Higher taxes, fewer public services, and FAR FAR MORE WOKENESS!

Any Repub. is now worthless, PERIOD!
They are weak sauce, nothing burgers, and the states leadership will walk all over them, leading to more of the above!
ANY vote for a repub. hands a sure win to KOTEX, that is the simple truth of it!

TIME to Nut Up and do what's right for OryGun and VOTE for Johnson, she is the ONLY chance we have at all!
Put aside party allegiance, put aside personal convictions of "Best For ME" and vote to save the state!

Its not about who voted whom. It s about who's counting the votes :rolleyes: again, I must remind people, if they want Betsy on the ballot, they need to sign up and then be prepared to sign the petition to get her in the ballot, starting June 1st. And to ensure "fairness", get as many signatures from friends, family, strangers as possible during June. Hopefully they get over 25,000 validated signatures..... but we shall see what happens come Sept-Oct with the "voter information pamphlets".

Again, which office is overseeing the petitions and ballot counting?

This thread shows why the Dems have taken the majority and will continue to do so. Unless we can split the Democrat party as we've split our own, we will have no say whatsoever in politics of this state.

The dems must be sitting back and laughing. I'm sure someone has held them back with the Napoleonic warning of "never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake".

The fact that Kurt Schrader got upset doesn't bode well for Conservatives or Moderates.

I will be voting for Betsy Johnson.

This morning I found another human feces in our company parking lot from an "unhoused" person. This permissive illogical emotional madness that has metastasized in the Willamette Valley has got to stop. Three out of four people I meet have got their heads in a f* cloud. Where are the responsible adults in this State?

Last Edited:
The fact that Kurt Schrader got upset doesn't bode well for Conservatives or Moderates.

I will be voting for Betsy Johnson.

This morning I found another human feces in our company parking lot from an "unhoused" person. This illogical emotional childlike madness that has metastasized in the Willamette Valley has got to stop. Three out of four people I meet have got their heads in a f* cloud. Where are the responsible adults in this State?
I saw that too and thought the same thing.

This thread shows why the Dems have taken the majority and will continue to do so. Unless we can split the Democrat party as we've split our own, we will have no say whatsoever in politics of this state.

The dems must be sitting back and laughing. I'm sure someone has held them back with the Napoleonic warning of "never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake".
There were dozens of candidates on the ballot for many of the races, including governor. BOLI was another CF with 25% of the candidates not even answering survey questions. The sheer number of candidates combined with the ambiguity of their platforms is resulting in a diluted voter pool with no stand out. So, of course we will end up with a split. In my observation the typical voter from one side wants facts and research to help inform their vote. They want to be able to vet their choice. This takes time and energy. So they have to make time between long work hours and they have to try to find the facts that typical candidates are loath to provide. Thus they end up having to choose, from a list of wishy-washy politicians, the lesser of evils. Meanwhile the typical voter from the other side doesn't care about research and will vote for whomever the TV and social media tells them to. And because they are usually on handouts or other programs they don't have to worry about paying bills or earning a living. So, they have the free time to consume all the kool-aid and attend all the "peaceful protests" they want.

If the left wants to become more radical and the establishment right wants to compromise with the radical left under the guise of "moderation" where does that leave the average voter? Two choices - full leftist or slightly less leftist. If we hold our nose and vote for a "moderate" because they have the best chance of not splitting the vote, did we actually gain anything? Or, did we just trade a vodka leftist for a chance at electing a light-beer leftist?

Last Edited:
There were dozens of candidates on the ballot for many of the races, including governor. BOLI was another CF with 25% of the candidates not even answering survey questions. The sheer number of candidates combined with the ambiguity of their platforms is resulting in a diluted voter pool with no stand out. So, of course we will end up with a split. In my observation the typical voter from one side wants facts and research to help inform their vote. They want to be able to vet their choice. This takes time and energy. So they have to make time between long work hours and they have to try to find the facts that typical candidates are loath to provide. Thus they end up having to choose, from a list of wishy-washy politicians, the lesser of evils. Meanwhile the typical voter from the other side doesn't care about research and will vote for whomever the TV and social media tells them to.
I had to reread through that a couple times because it is shockingly almost word word exactly what a decidedly left leaning person wrote on a Facebook post I saw the other day, they were asking for discussions about different candidates and their views on topics that they could not readily find in the voters pamphlet.

I had to reread through that a couple times because it is shockingly almost word word exactly what a decidedly left leaning person wrote on a Facebook post I saw the other day, they were asking for discussions about different candidates and their views on topics that they could not readily find in the voters pamphlet.
The voters pamphlet was a joke. Every candidate said the same thing as every other candidate.

Voting is a big responsibility. Unfortunately most people don't want to make the effort the responsibility deserves. (Largely why vote by mail was pushed.) And most politicians are more than happy to let the voters live in ignorance.

The voters pamphlet was a joke. Every candidate said the same thing as every other candidate.

Voting is a big responsibility. Unfortunately most people don't want to make the effort the responsibility deserves. (Largely why vote by mail was pushed.) And most politicians are more than happy to let the voters live in ignorance.
Well, not ALL of them :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads