JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like Cheech and Chong but much less inteligant.

Dave's not here!!!

I use to listen to Lars a lot as it came on when I left work to drive home. With him, if the person is saying what he wants to hear, the person gets to talk but if the person is against something Lars is for, he never lets the interviewee finish a sentence or speak much. He is the same way with callers as well. Lars has always like having people that make no sense and that he can talk circles around them and I doubt he would do as well if he had to debate or argue with someone that was good at speaking and had all their facts together.

Mike

True enough, but not much of that on display here. This elderly gentleman avoids, deflects, and doesn't have any answers at all. :rolleyes:

I can imagine having a face to face "conversation" with him going a tab bit different... o_O

;)

I'm thinking Dude would would sound the same if you were discussing the heat wave/rainy period we'd been having.

I use to listen to Lars a lot as it came on when I left work to drive home. With him, if the person is saying what he wants to hear, the person gets to talk but if the person is against something Lars is for, he never lets the interviewee finish a sentence or speak much. He is the same way with callers as well. Lars has always like having people that make no sense and that he can talk circles around them and I doubt he would do as well if he had to debate or argue with someone that was good at speaking and had all their facts together.

Mike

Lars behaves like an bubblegum a lot of the time. He has no debating/discussion skills. It's too bad too. Nobody will come on his show because of the way he treats people. I'd like to see the mayor or governor speak with him. But maybe those types wouldn't speak to anyone from moderate to right wing anyway at this point in time. After all, they surround themselves 24/7 with just people that fully support them so they're always right! Or is that left? o_O

I listen to Lars a lot and do find it irritating when he won't let people speak. He also likes to give multiple examples when trying to make a point and it's tiring. Other than that, I like his show.

Yes, I've crossed swords with Lars myself when responding to a complaint one of his buddies had about the Oregon Home Inspection Advisory Committee. He wouldn't let me explain... won by dominating and shutting me down. I don't much listen to his show any more even tho I think he has some great topics.

Here's something Lars has been doing that a bunch of media does. He's been yapping about the HB501 and saying it would ban virtually ALL semi-auto firearms. He includes your .22lr guns even though the bill says it doesn't include tube fed/lever actions. You can't call out one side for inaccuracies when you do the same thing.

Lars makes his point three times often repeating himself then leaves no time for his guests comments I've found. I did not hear 501 topic show.

During this interview Lars went out of his way to let the doofus speak and frequently helped him to clarify himself. The Chief Petitioner is a mumbling uninformed idiot. No tactics on the part of Lars was required to let this guy expose himself.

I don't agree with everything Lars says, but this guy is a complete freaking idiot. He doesn't know what he wants, how it's going to work, why it will work, or why people should vote this in. He doesn't know what a semi automatic weapon is, he said he wants to ban guns 'where the 2nd bullet comes out all by itself' or something stupid like that. He has no idea what he wants, what's currently legal and what isn't. What it takes to own NFA firearms, what it takes to own non-NFA weapons. He probably couldn't find his a$$ with both hands and a GPS. He wants to 'change the conversation'...what meaningless, idiotic blather. Argh...!!!

How about prosecuting to the full extent of the law things like felon in possession, possession of a stolen firearm, straw purchases, and "lie and try" on the 4473...?? Full extent of the law, no deals, no pleading. How about focusing on the criminals, rather than the law abiding people...?? Seems reasonable to me......

Lars has always like having people that make no sense and that he can talk circles around them and I doubt he would do as well if he had to debate or argue with someone that was good at speaking and had all their facts together.
What leftist luminaries use facts in their arguments? Juan Williams? Bill Mahr? Maddow?

Of course Larson is going to dominate the discussion... it's his show. I see ballsey libs go on Tucker Carlson all the time knowing full-well what they're in for... and they usually get destroyed due to their own ignorance or ill-preparedness. People are invited to explain themselves and when they can't, they get dominated and rightfully embarrassed... I notice that most of the marks are high on enthusiasm but low on facts. That's a terrible strategy. In fact, it's NOT a strategy.... it's what people do when they have no strategy; AKA: FACTS.

If you wanna alter my life, make me a criminal, make me responsible for the actions of criminals unknown to me.... YOU HAD BETTER HAVE A DAMN GOOD ARGUMENT.

Otherwise, F You... (not you personally, of course)

How about prosecuting to the full extent of the law things like felon in possession, possession of a stolen firearm, straw purchases, and "lie and try" on the 4473...?? Full extent of the law, no deals, no pleading. How about focusing on the criminals, rather than the law abiding people...?? Seems reasonable to me......
^^^ This x1000

Why do they say conversation?

They don't want to know what we have to say. They think that they are going to change our minds if only we'd listen...

Listen to this. Second amendment. Don't like it, change it. There's a how to in article III of the Constitution.

What leftist luminaries use facts in their arguments? Juan Williams? Bill Mahr? Maddow?

If you wanna alter my life, make me a criminal, make me responsible for the actions of criminals unknown to me.... YOU HAD BETTER HAVE A DAMN GOOD ARGUMENT.

Otherwise, F You... (not you personally, of course)

If I have the "vote" I don't need to have any type of argument.

Glad you clarified that or my feelings might have been hurt. ;)

Mike

I listen to Lars every so often. He is eminently less annoying than Michael Savage, Glen Beck, and Sean Hannity.

But Dennis Prager is still my favorite.

Surprised that Michael Medved went off the air, but don't miss him. Too moderate and whiny.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top