JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need advice on wa gun shows.

I manufacture my own line of gun cleaning products. I am expanding my product line and considering selling at gun shows in the future.

No questions about my products please, not what this thread is about.

I have never really been into attending guns shows in the past, mostly because I have always lived in small towns and there was no local gun shows.

Fast forward to now and for the last few years there has been a local gun show called the wenatchee gun show, though it is actually held in cashmere wa at the fair grounds.

This gun show is very small. I might try selling there in the future, but that would only be because it is local and there would be no travel cost involved.

With all the gun owners here on this forum, I am asking if you will post here about your experience with gun shows in wa.

Please start out with the size of the gun show you attend. Then you can take it any where you like such as ranting or talking about vendors or even your own advice about how I should go about doing this.

I enjoy the open discussions on this forum and don't wish to keep tight control on this thread so talk about what ever you like as long as it is loosely associated with gun shows.

If there is any one out there with experience as a vendor at a gun show please feel free to post advice. If you don't wish to post publicly, please use the board message system to contact me.

Thanks in advance to any of you willing to post here and help me out.

Robert

Well the longest and largest membership of all Washington gun shows is the Washington Arms Collectors, or WAC in Puyallup. There show has been running since the late 80's and has a large turn out every month. They have their own web site and you can also find monthly dates on www.thefair.com. There is another show that is not as large but a good show non the less. It is at the Lewis County Fair grounds in Centralia. You would by far get the most exposure at the WAC shows. Every once and awhile WAC holds a show at the Monroe fair grounds when dates in Puyallup don't work.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top