JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Got a few more in
$339ea.....Transfer and tax is included..........WA guys can pick one up here in Vancouver, or I can transfer one to Fortmoe Arms in Milwaukie for the OR guys after I receive payment.

Pistols are police trade ins and show minor holster wear. The inside looks excellent!!!
These come with 3 mags, box, and factory night sights.

DA/SA, 11+1 capacity, alloy frame, 4" barrel, checkered front strap, accessory rail, super-nice trigger pull.

Priority shipping with Insurance would be $15, and you would be responsible for any transfer fees from the receiving dealer.
4003TSW002.jpg
4003TSW003.jpg
4003TSW004.jpg
4003TSW001.jpg

Do you still have any of these? Went to the gun show today and didn't see any of these anywhere. Let me know and I will come back and see you if possible.

I couldn't get tables at he Eugene show and ended up going to the Longview, WA show.

I'm totally sorry about forgetting to edit this thread. I have about 9 left. I will save some for dudes that were expecting me down south.
I can ship one to a dealer near you if you like. Moving my shop and house left me scatter-brained.
Again, I'm sorry. Not very professional of me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.