JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
300 Ultra Mag
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Hello,

I am in the search for Large Rifle Magnum Primers and H1000 or Retumbo Powder.
I can trade primers for primer and or powder for powder or cash.

I have Large Rifle & Small Rifle Primers as well as Varget & H4895.

Thank you

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello,

I am in the search for Large Rifle Magnum Primers and H1000 or Retumbo Powder.
I can trade primers for primer and or powder for powder or cash.

I have Large Rifle & Small Rifle Primers as well as Varget & H4895.

Thank you

Welcome to NWFA. :)

Anyone want to help a guy out, trying to find H1000 or Retumbo Powder. I know that is a steep ask give the current circumstances but I want to go shoot my new 300 RUM ;)

Thanks to everyone that helped out with the Primers!

Anyone want to help a guy out, trying to find H1000 or Retumbo Powder. I know that is a steep ask give the current circumstances but I want to go shoot my new 300 RUM ;)

If I had more than what I have I would help you out I think I might have just enough to load a box of shells for my 26 nosler and my 300 weatherby. If I some how come across more I will get as much as I can and share it. Both of those powders is what a lot of people are after. Have you tried maybe looking at using a different powder for now that's a little easier to get? And what bullet weight are you going to be shooting?

If I had more than what I have I would help you out I think I might have just enough to load a box of shells for my 26 nosler and my 300 weatherby. If I some how come across more I will get as much as I can and share it. Both of those powders is what a lot of people are after. Have you tried maybe looking at using a different powder for now that's a little easier to get? And what bullet weight are you going to be shooting?

Thanks for the reply, I have been looking hi and low. I haven't seen any powder anywhere. I was looking to use Berger 215 or 220 Hybrid. I was also look at using Ramshot Magnum or AA MagPro. I have just had such great results with Hogdons powder in the past. If you find any please let me know.
Thank you

I stopped at my local bi mart and they have ramshot magnum and accurate magpro. I have only used ramshot biggame in my 22-250 and that was more accurate than h380

The Military is taking up both Retumbo and H1000, so its going to be hard to find. I have a small ammo biz, and get most of my powder from Hodgdon...that's the word straight from them.

I do have Big Game powder in stock if that helps out anyone.

The Military is taking up both Retumbo and H1000, so its going to be hard to find. I have a small ammo biz, and get most of my powder from Hodgdon...that's the word straight from them.

I do have Big Game powder in stock if that helps out anyone.

thanks for the information! I actually do have a bottle of biggame that I use for my 22-250 but I haven't tried it for the other rifles.

I have a new 8lb jug of ramshot lrt. Specific Load data for the 300 rum. If your still looking for powder..

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.