JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Large Pelican Hardigg Cases. They are the extra heavy duty ones used by the military to ship computers. They all have working wheels, six clasps, and sliding tote handles. Some of the tote handles are a little stiff, a touch of oil might smooth that out. Most of them have partial foam sets for holding computer equipment. Many of them have had the padlock loops cut. Want to sell at least 6, maybe as many as 10. Haven't fully decided. More flexible on price the more of them you want.

Exterior dimensions are roughly 29"X20.5"X15"
Interior dimensions are roughly 27"X18"X14" (9" deep in the lower trunk, 5" deep up into the lid)
Unsure of weight, but they're heavy. Extremely tough built cases.

I have homes in both Olympia WA and Portland OR. I can easily meet in either region. I also often go to Seattle for fun and can bring them up.

Hardigg Cases.jpg

Possible trade items that can be combined with cash either direction:
Glock 19/23 (gen 3 or older, no gen 4)
Glock accessories (mags, conv barrels, rail mount light, night sites etc)
10/22 mags from Ruger only
lighter weight pelican cases (these ones I'm selling are just over kill for my needs)
Good FAL magazines
Possibly high end AR-15 parts
Never hurts to offer other things, you might catch my interest.

I intend to keep any firearms traded in the state they are traded to me in, so a firearm offered to me in one state may have different value to me in the other.

Hardigg Cases.jpg

I have half a dozen left. Perfect for storing all the gear you need to rush buy to beat the post election price spikes that will be coming soon!

Feel free to offer any trades as well. Worst that happens is I say "No."

I've sold all but 6. They're perfect to store all your new X-mas goodies in.
I am no longer in Portland regularly and am in the process of dismantling my residence there, so I won't haul any of these down there unless you want several and are committed to buying. Nor do I believe I can ethically accept firearm trades in OR as my residence there will soon be no more and everything will be hauled up to WA.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top