JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I can't help but notice when I visit this gun shops website everything is sold out, yet when I go on gunbroker.com that same company seems to have plenty of guns for auction selling for hundreds more than their website.

This strikes me as dishonest, if you want to gouge people and get what you can just have the balls to say call us and make us an offer rather than saying its not in stock......unless you go bid on it...then magically we have some for sale.

Nothing wrong with supply and demand but listing a rifle as not in stock and then auctioning it off for more is chickenbubblegum. Ask more for it on your website, be honest about it.

I wonder how many letters they've written to elected officials and what measures are they taking to combat the battles ahead?

Hhhmmmmm..... I wonder how many other price gouging shop owners have done anything?

SF-

You guys are alienating the gun companies, but in all reality they have no choice. It's survival of the fittest at this point. The distributors are having the same problem with supply that the customers are having. It's just not there to be purchased like it use to be. These companies are forced to raise their prices, because they have no idea if that profit is going to be what they have to survive on for weeks or possibly months, because of the supply problem were currently facing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top