JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's some concentrated stupid for your enjoyment:

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=aTPMXi4EaKE
That Kevin deLeon bit is ALWAYS the crowning jewel in any "stupid libs" video.
Interesting career track for that guy... state assembly to state senate and now a city councilman. Poor dumb fella... he lost his senate race to Dianne "human hunter" Feinstein.... nice choice.

The media is pushing the term, high powered magazines. The only way to get them to stop saying clips. Maybe it is worth it.

I wish they would use the phrase, high powered constitution. Maybe then someone would be scared to abuse it.

This would be funny , if it weren't for the loud multitudes that will continue spew forth such foolish pronouncements.

We , as gun owners , need a far better PR imagine , if we are too reach the same amount of folks that the anti gun people do.
Andy

I accept the position... here is my first PR campaign proposal.

269BA646-33F7-4A57-95D5-8842B909CA05.gif

OK, it's a bit rough and still in the development stages.

;):D

Create vague term so it can encompass all things you don't like.

Many laws are put in place with the most vague terminology, ON PURPOSE, so that if you get the right judge it can be interpreted however the hell they want it to.

The State likes to protect privacy of some people. We pay our daughters medical bills but are not allowed any information. She has some problems we want to help but...

She can go off the deep end and professionals can only offer a "theory". Nothing of substance. My "theory" is this guy was able to block out people who could help him but leaned toward the people handing out the drugs and other candy to keep him happy instead of sane.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top