JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just heard this description for what I assume to be a magazine in a news story about someone getting arrested for something, an illegal gun I think , and he had a 'Large Capacity Ammo Feeding Device' with it.

Maybe the new term ?

This would be funny , if it weren't for the loud multitudes that will continue spew forth such foolish pronouncements.

We , as gun owners , need a far better PR imagine , if we are too reach the same amount of folks that the anti gun people do.
Andy

"How does something like this happen? Because a person with impaired judgment had access to firepower that should be outlawed. There is no reason why these assault magazines – and that's what they are. We've got to call them what they are, assault magazines. you aren't even allowed to have that on a hunting gun in California, which has three shots."

-Pelosi, the termagant fishwife

"How does something like this happen? Because a person with impaired judgment had access to firepower that should be outlawed. There is no reason why these assault magazines – and that's what they are. We've got to call them what they are, assault magazines. you aren't even allowed to have that on a hunting gun in California, which has three shots."

-Pelosi, the termagant fishwife
Nice. I had to look up termagant. Well done.

No, sadly it is antigun speak for ANYTHING that delivers the ammo. Drum, magazine, clip, tube, drum.....
The term was specifically used to cover ANY form of delivery system. :mad:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads