JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2400
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
338 Lapua Magnum
City
Siletz
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a Savage hunter special in the 338 caliber with less then a box fired through it. It comes with a Bores sighting system computer mounted on a 4x14 Leopold which is brand new. Asking twenty four hundred which just covers the cost of the sighting system I bought for it. No photos but if interested I can email some.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Pictures please does the sighting system promise an accurate shot with minimal effort

Pictures please does the sighting system promise an accurate shot with minimal effort
I will get back to you with some pic but have been real busy building fence so it may be a day or two. The sighting system is BORS with a Leopold scope and you can find a lot of info on how it wrks, what it takes to set it up and what info you can input into the computer to shoot accurately up to 2000 yards. The BORS is New ,never used , same with the scope and the rifle has probably half a box of shells total shot through it. My shoulders are in bad shape from too many years logging and that is the only reason I am selling it. One shoulder has had surgery and the other I do not want to have done so the guns needs to go.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.