JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
338 Lapua Magnum
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have over 1K of Lapua brand 338 Lapua magnum once fired brass. It has been wet tumbled in SS pins and is nice and shiny. Most of this brass doesn't even need to be trimmed, just resize the case and load for your weapon. I reloaded some for my Barrett, and after sizing it still didn't need to be trimmed. This brass does not stretch that much and will last for up to 20-30 reloads, depending on load recipe. This brass new is around $2.90 each, I'd like to get $1.50 each but will make someone a deal if they take the whole lot. I still have a few bullets left also, that could be negotiated on. I no longer have a use for these, trades could be considered but there really isn't much I'm looking for. Never hurts to ask though.

4299DD22-F538-4643-96CE-59A42568106F.jpeg BD82F081-89F3-4EAE-8706-16AB1E98C071.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I will take some
I have over 1K of Lapua brand 338 Lapua magnum once fired brass. It has been wet tumbled in SS pins and is nice and shiny. Most of this brass doesn't even need to be trimmed, just resize the case and load for your weapon. I reloaded some for my Barrett, and after sizing it still didn't need to be trimmed. This brass does not stretch that much and will last for up to 20-30 reloads, depending on load recipe. This brass new is around $2.90 each, I'd like to get $1.50 each but will make someone a deal if they take the whole lot. I still have a few bullets left also, that could be negotiated on. I no longer have a use for these, trades could be considered but there really isn't much I'm looking for. Never hurts to ask though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top