JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Going into the sound properties, there's even this little sound bar thingy that's showing the sound level - and it's only ticking the bottom couple of bars.. yet system sound, player sound, everything I know to turn up is maxed out. Can't play music or watch a damn movie on this retarded bubbleguming thing because the bubbleguming sound is too low. Anything I can do to boost this crap??

Sound properties on PCs are over complicated and without looking at it it's hard to tell you what to look at. Be aware that you can have the Windows volume and another program as well as hardware and software all trying to control the volume. Before you go out buying other equipment; is this a sudden change or has it always been too low to hear? If it's a sudden change it's probably a setting or a hardware failure (less likely), if it's always been too low speakers may be the way to go.

Sound properties on PCs are over complicated and without looking at it it's hard to tell you what to look at. Be aware that you can have the Windows volume and another program as well as hardware and software all trying to control the volume. Before you go out buying other equipment; is this a sudden change or has it always been too low to hear? If it's a sudden change it's probably a setting or a hardware failure (less likely), if it's always been too low speakers may be the way to go.

This was helpful... inspired me to look for additional apps that might be bubbleguming with my sound, and I found "Dell audio" in my control panel... never noticed that before. I cranked all the levels up in there and my laptop is definitely louder now.

bubbleguming retarded bubblegum junk software they put on these things. :mad:

Thanks though

Apple FTW!;)

I boycot Microsoft every chance I get.

4u8keg.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR