JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Rockhounds!
We're moving. Don't know where and still looking for a house we can afford. Until then, we have a lot we don't mind letting go. Looking to sell, or trade for firearm things.

This ad's for our lapidary materials:
Rough, slabs, specimens, spheres, carved skulls, etc.
Obsidian, opal, tiger's eye, agates, jaspers, petrified wood, opalized wood, amazonite, mookaite, fluorite, labradorite, jade, idocrase, and more.

We have pieces from finger sized up to petrified wood weighing around 100lbs. Prices vary from .50 cents per pound to $4 per pound for most of it.

I'll add some pictures soon as i can!

-Mike

Mike, is the obsidian shaped and finished or raw? I'm into flint knapping and could use some raw materials, but wouldn't want to destroy anything that's already been worked.

Thanks!
-Dave

Hey Dave.
A bit of both. One day, we'll get into knapping! We have probably...500 pounds or so i'd say, of rough obsidian, from knuckle size to head size or so. Colored sheen, mahogany, silver sheen, banded, a bit of snowflake, and some others. We also have some actual flint and chert, and some mookaite, wonderstone, and others that knap well.

Thanks for the interest, bud!

Let me know if you want to come by and check it all out.

-Mike

Probably, but no guarantees. We may be packing up some of the specimens and such before then, but we're putting off packing up the rocks and shop stuff as long as we can, so we can try to sell as much as possible before we find a house to try and buy - if we can even find one, that's not crazy money AND in the middle of town, haha.
Shoot me a private message sometime soon, and i'll send ya my number and we can get in touch for dates and such.

-Mike

LOL... rock-heads.

;):D

"ROCK HOUND" man! NOT "Rock Head". Don't you know nuthin'?

Rock hound from way back here Mike. Dad was into it. We lived in Salt Lake City. Dad's past now but there's still "tons" of stone at the house. I remember carting huge, 100#, chunks of petrified wood on the racks of our Honda 90s off the So. Utah desert around Lake Powell! Geodes, thunder eggs, trilobites out of the West desert.

BTW-

By that I mean "rocks on your minds"... my grandpa was a rock-hound and he made absolutely AMAZING jewelry and other things. I'm just using all the "groaner jokes" he used to say about his hobby, and I NEVER get a chance to use those particular ones.

Nothing but respect for y'all! :)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top