JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1658449764337.png

It's likely that we will hear more on this subject. After the LA city council, the mayor's office, and perhaps the CA state attorney general weigh in on the matter.

WA lawmakers probably sweating a bit. CA's mag ban getting drop kicked, they have to realize their own isn't far behind... and hopefully putting OR voters on notice that the upcoming proposal is just as unconstitutional as CA's and WA's.

Wishful thinking, but it never hurts to try and remain hopeful... yet plan for the worst.

Recall Inslee now!

And Turd Ferguson too
This right here is the only way this can be changed. Way too many gun owners and just plain freedom lovers sit back and expect the courts to protect them. Its a fools errand to expect the courts to save you from the morons you vote into office. We had another chance to get rid of king Jay and too many gun owners again could not be bothered. Now we are soon going to get slapped with a large gas tax increase. Cue the crying and screaming from the same people who helped keep Jay in office. 🤬

We had another chance to get rid of king Jay and too many gun owners again could not be bothered.
Personally, I'm geting a little tired of those that keep blaming the 2A community's complacency for all the ill gotten policticians in office. As if.... we have the numbers to definitively determine outcomes and all vote entirely on the basis of a politicians 2A stance.

I agree that many gun owners are not in tune enough with 2A rights issues and don't really give it the attention most of us would like, but that's a far cry from placing blame of voter complacency. "If you own a firearm you must feel as strongly as I do about the 2A" isn't realistic and harmful alienation.

Getting more organized to re-educate people and raise awareness would certainly help, but making outlandish emotional claims is what the OTHER side does and only diminishes our credibility if we do the same.

Lets keep it "real", foster a climate of unity within our community and do what we can to help it grow.

Personally, I'm geting a little tired of those that keep blaming the 2A community's complacency for all the ill gotten policticians in office. As if.... we have the numbers to definitively determine outcomes and all vote entirely on the basis of a politicians 2A stance.

I agree that many gun owners are not in tune enough with 2A rights issues and don't really give it the attention most of us would like, but that's a far cry from placing blame of voter complacency. "If you own a firearm you must feel as strongly as I do about the 2A" isn't realistic and harmful alienation.

Getting more organized to re-educate people and raise awareness would certainly help, but making outlandish emotional claims is what the OTHER side does and only diminishes our credibility if we do the same.

Lets keep it "real", foster a climate of unity within our community and do what we can to help it grow.
Remember when WA passed a new law making the Ruger 10-22 an "Assault Weapon"?
Remember when one of the great supporting vendors here put up his own money and time to get it on the ballot again so the gun owners who claimed they had no clue could vote again?
Remember what happened?
Gun owners and freedom loving people only need to look in the mirror for someone to blame, they did all this to themselves. All the excuses in the world will not change the fact that they did this to themselves by choice. Sadly every two years they get a chance to do better. So far they have refused but, a lot of them have a great list of excuses. :s0092:
Later this year they will have another chance to see if they have had enough yet or they want more. Those of us to do pull our weight and vote sadly have to live with the consequences of those who will not lift a finger. I am far more than a little tired of it, it makes me sick to watch. Facts do not change though. There is only one way to make this better, voters.

Remember when one of the great supporting vendors here put up his own money and time to get it on the ballot again so the gun owners who claimed they had no clue could vote again?
Remember what happened?
Gun owners and freedom loving people only need to look in the mirror for someone to blame, they did all this to themselves. All the excuses in the world will not change the fact that they did this to themselves by choice. Sadly every two years they get a chance to do better. So far they have refused but, a lot of them have a great list of excuses. :s0092:
Later this year they will have another chance to see if they have had enough yet or they want more. Those of us to do pull our weight and vote sadly have to live with the consequences of those who will not lift a finger. I am far more than a little tired of it, it makes me sick to watch. Facts do not change though. There is only one way to make this better, voters.
Marlin mod 60 went from a tube feed of 18 down to 15 because some state back east decided it was considered an assault weapon due to having over 15 round capacity.

Imagine, Marlin mod 60 being a "weapon of war, designed for mil use whos sole purpose is to kill"

politicians can create definitions out of, literally, thin air. If the courts don't occasionally step in and fix these idiotic unlawful measures, there will come a time when the people feel their backs are against a wall and have little else to lose… or so says history

Remember what happened?
Might want to check the directions on your pill bottles. You're supposed to take the grumpy gramps pill right before you go to bed, not first thing in the morning.

Remember what happened?
Just because someone is a gun owner, it doesn't mean they will be or should be an ally at the polls. There are some that want stricter GC, there are fudds that have their hunting rifles and don't care either way, and there are the LGC folks that may not necessarily want more restrictions, but they vote like they do because they care about other issues more.

I just don't think there are that many of us single issue voter 2A absolutists out there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top