JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What part of "Shall NOT be infringed" do they not understand?
And how much more of this unconstitutional and tyrannical BS are people going to take before taking a stand?

Duh....and I would have thought that going after CRIMINALS would be a better use of City Funds? BUT, But, but......I might be called a RACIST for just suggesting that?

Aloha, Mark

something tells me the people who build a ghost gun arent the type to give AF about buyback programs or turning them in.... lol. The merits of registered buy backs can be debated but they didnt put a lot of thought into this one...

something tells me the people who build a ghost gun arent the type to give AF about buyback programs or turning them in.... lol. The merits of registered buy backs can be debated but they didnt put a lot of thought into this one...
Yep, I'm sure everyone will line up to trade their "ghost guns" for $100 gift cards, yep for sure!

"Detectives have linked the untraceable weapons to 24 killings, eight attempted homicides and dozens of assaults and armed robberies."

Have they linked any criminals to those crimes? Or did the "untraceable weapons" just commit those crimes all by themselves?

If you're only turning in the "firearm" portion of a stripped lower then $100 about covers it and you would make back $100+ on an "assult rifle".

That said though, what get's me as funny is the "...gift card, while supplies last.." thing. Well... we only had TWO, but since you're here, surrender it for free or we'll arrest and charge you! 🤣

Califederation really should stop and take a beat. Lately there are campaigns to combat the outflux of CA residents from their borders and to encourage immigration. Keep making bubblegum laws like they do and the problem will certainly only compound rather than improve.

I'm confident in knowing their guns laws and am "reasonably" sure I could cross their borders without violating any local laws, but I sure as heck avoid it like the plague simply out of principle.

(Travel costs to FL once the grandkids are old enough to enjoy Disneyland is sure going to be spendy, but it's happening! ;) )

Last Edited:
"So simple a kid could do it..." Apparently, we've been doing it wrong. I guess I should ask my son to show me how to drill a couple holes and throw in a couple parts to make a scary assault pistol with a 30-round clip in as little as a few minutes... Besides, I'm sure every kid these days has a drill press, mill, router, metal working tools and the knowledge to use them.

They pass an ordnance that says buying, selling, or possessing previously legal "ghost guns" is a crime, instantly making thousands of citizens criminals, then claim "ghost guns" are the preferred weapon of criminals and wonder why the confiscation of "ghost guns" has doubled in a year. Only criminals make "ghost guns" therefore anyone who makes a "ghost gun" is a criminal. Gotta love the mental gymnastics it took to come up with that circular logic.

8C1B49CB-A903-4C92-A2F1-9C1511180573.png

"The ordinance prohibits the possession, purchase, sale, receipt or transport of a non-serialized unfinished firearm frame or receiver or non-serialized firearm."

So then the LAPD, by buying these so-called ghost guns, is violating this new law.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top