JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like there was a shooting at the fair today. Getting info from the running and screaming crowd, it sounds like a dome shot after an argument and several gun wielders involved. No idea on specifics, just hear say right now

I am not sure if the new Oregon SB554 is in effect yet or if it includes the County Fair "Grounds". Signage at the entrance should make that clear.
There are signs all over the entrances that state firearms are forbidden which is odd since gun shows happen there

There are signs all over the entrances that state firearms are forbidden which is odd since gun shows happen there
EhhHem!
I have not seen ANY signage there. And how would SB554 change that. CHL is CHL.
More than likely idiots filled with pride and booze or drugs and/or gang related which falls back to the 'ol pride.

Stupid people at stupid places at stupid times.

If you're pulling your weapon out at the fair and it's not an active shooter (mental wingnut) situation,
then you may want to reassess your life decisions.
Just Sayin's all.

Another witness told KEZI that the gun went off when security tackled the man to the ground, and the bullet hit a female bystander in the arm after ricocheting off the ground.

218307408_567968947695037_6923617554771622284_n.jpg

EhhHem!
I have not seen ANY signage there. And how would SB554 change that. CHL is CHL.
More than likely idiots filled with pride and booze or drugs and/or gang related which falls back to the 'ol pride.

Stupid people at stupid places at stupid times.

If you're pulling your weapon out at the fair and it's not an active shooter (mental wingnut) situation,
then you may want to reassess your life decisions.
Just Sayin's all.
I am sorry to inform you that Six Republican State Senators did not walk out like they did in 2020 and Ginny Burdick finally got her Gun Free Zone bill combined with the Lock Up Your Guns bill passed https://olis.oregonlegislature.gov/liz/2021R1/Downloads/MeasureDocument/SB554/Enrolled

No bag check?! Seriously?
Washington county fair grounds allows CHL carry but even they check GD bags.. Its just common sense. Of course its young dumb (teens, I can't tell.. but certainly young) idiots.

I found the reddit thread, apparently it's high schoolers who got in an argument over a girl.

I know teens are dumb, been there, done that, got the shirt and record. But... if they're this dumb at that age, there's not much hope they'll get any better. Especially not with how they'll get a slap on the wrist these days.

-Robert

I am sorry to inform you that Six Republican State Senators did not walk out like they did in 2020 and Ginny Burdick finally got her Gun Free Zone bill combined with the Lock Up Your Guns bill passed https://olis.oregonlegislature.gov/liz/2021R1/Downloads/MeasureDocument/SB554/Enrolled
We are well aware that SB554 passed, for now. But when has any law stopped idiots from being idiots.
Criminals are going to criminal, yeah I said that.

And no signs visible anywhere, so any law abiding CHL carrier, which I know several that have been in attendance there, would be "in trouble".

Please show me where it says that the "Gun free zones" would have been in effect there?

Not to mention, 554 still has many days away from being in effect.

AND if it was, I seriously doubt that it would have stopped this incident.

A holster with better retention maybe?

I found the reddit thread, apparently it's high schoolers who got in an argument over a girl.

I know teens are dumb, been there, done that, got the shirt and record. But... if they're this dumb at that age, there's not much hope they'll get any better. Especially not with how they'll get a slap on the wrist these days.

-Robert
Not having their father in their life makes a big difference.

Looks like there was a shooting at the fair today. Getting info from the running and screaming crowd, it sounds like a dome shot after an argument and several gun wielders involved. No idea on specifics, just hear say right now
Well, bubblegum. I'm sure everyone involved had their permits.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top