JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thats
I would talk to ACF West then if you're in the Portland area.
If you buy from them make sure you ask for a free geo textile fabric cutting tool from them.
It makes it super easy to slice through that stuff. Looks just like a big letter opener.

Thats the stuff they sell down here, good stuff.

Also the problem with plastic sheeting is the bark or whatever you have on it will just wash away.

I was trying to find something too.
So frustrating to put $100s of dollars into your yard and within 6-12 mths it looks like crap.

Another question: where can I get rid of pea gravel!
No one takes it. I have a 15x30ft section of it in the back yard about 10-12in deep, I think the previous owners had a swing set in it.

your inbox is full

Just average cars, maybe a Sprinter Van I use for work.

I live in an OLD neighborhood, the sidewalks are about 1/2" thick (and crumbling in some spots) with ZERO gravel under them.

I think I'll default to the geo-textile. Buy once, cry once.

that sounds good if you are not planning to move. but if you are going to move that's another song

Just average cars, maybe a Sprinter Van I use for work.

I live in an OLD neighborhood, the sidewalks are about 1/2" thick (and crumbling in some spots) with ZERO gravel under them.

I think I'll default to the geo-textile. Buy once, cry once.
Grade the bottom to drain water,either to the sides or to the road,use 1 1/4 MINUS if there isn't water.It packs better. If there is water use the clean stuff but you need to cover it keep the concrete from filling the drain rock.So heavy water, fabric,rock, fabric.But top fabric can be anything cheap
The wetter/softer the ground, the bigger the rock

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads