JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Figured I would give this a shot here. I prefer Oregon, but will consider Washington if close enough as well. Looking for land, just a few acres would even be fine but for the right price more land would be nice, 1-10 acres), where I can go shoot my guns, enjoy myself, camp out, etc. maybe in the future I might slap a cabin on the land, but who knows

What do you guys have? I'm Portland metro, and would like the land to be within two hours drive.

Nobody? Nobody has a ranch with a few acres of land that other than shooting would be useless? A nice hill. A sweet cliff.

Or maybe I pay you a fee to use a small shooter friendly section of your land as an access fee?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top