JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a bunch of 20 round all black Lancer mags for use in my A2hbar and I love them, best 20 round mags on the market in my opinion, Have others but use these always.

I was asked to test them, I was honored as I am a nobody in three gun. Long story short I love then, I sold my beloved HK ar mags as I was able to buy a lot of these and ammo for my ten HK mags. I think they are the best hybrid magazine on the market. They get dropped every time I shoot three gun and have not skipped a beat. I use a sig 556 or a AK in three gun. Sadly I am using my ak as it pisses off the AR guys to loose to a AK. The feed lip is insane and they have the right amount of grip on them, no more grip tape like on my metal mags, or stimpling on the pmags, which just a little trick for your pmags that are slick grab a soldering iron and stimple the lower for grip works nice or metal mags a little scatter boarder grip tape helps out nicely

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top