JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
DSG Arms has the Lancer L5 30 round AR-15 mags $ 9.99 plus free shipping over $49. Great price, great mag. The caveat is that you need to set up a login to see the low price. https://dsgarms.com/
That price is only for the black mags, not the colored or translucent ones.

So you need to set up a login and then navigate to Lancer mags. They currently also have the 10 pack of Pmags (Gen3 non-window) for $95 and the 40 round Pmag for $18.95 in case that's your thing.

DSG Arms has the Lancer L5 30 round AR-15 mags $ 9.99 plus free shipping over $49. Great price, great mag. The caveat is that you need to set up a login to see the low price. https://dsgarms.com/
That price is only for the black mags, not the colored or translucent ones.

So you need to set up a login and then navigate to Lancer mags. They currently also have the 10 pack of Pmags (Gen3 non-window) for $95 and the 40 round Pmag for $18.95 in case that's your thing.
Doesn't seem to be on sale anymore. At least not for me.

Yes, I see that the sale ended for the black. The Translucent 30 round ones are $13.29 now, an excellent buy. For some reason, unless you login, it shows them at $19 and change, but login and they are $13.29.

So I bought some and for some reason, the free shipping didn't drop off and it processed with a $5.00 charge. hmmm.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top