JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lamiglas XMG 50 Series Bass Rods with lifetime warranty.

Feel the bite, and respond with speed and power: the guiding principles of the XMG 50 series. Every aspect has been optimized to provide unrivaled sensitivity, immediate response and uncompromising performance. High-modulus extra-fast action blanks combine with woven graphite handles, exposed-blank reel seats and titanium guides to accomplish the task. As the competitive rewards of bass fishing grow, XMG 50 rods aren't simply fishing rods, they're investments.

Lamiglas XMG 50 Series Spinning Bass Rod EXS 702, 7ft 1 piece, Line weight 6-12lbs

I paid 280 for this rod off Lamiglas website, only used it once or twice for trout fishing last year, ever since its been hanging on my wall collecting dust, my loss your gain.

I want $160.00, its still in great condition.

IMG_1969.jpg
IMG_1964.jpg
IMG_1963.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top