JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can help by sending an email to every one involved in this from the Governor to NOAA and all your senators and representatives. Please go to the Puget Sound Anglers site at the link below and follow the simple instructions. They will automatically generate and send an email to all these people for you.

Thank you for supporting our effort. We appreciate your interest and hope that you will consider helping us again in the future.
You have communicated with the following people:

Senator Patty Murray (email)
Senator Maria Cantwell (email)
Representative Derek Kilmer (email)
Governor Jay Inslee (email)
Regional Administrator Will Stelle (email)
Assistant Regional Admini Bob Turner (email)

It just takes a couple of minutes and will help notify all the political idiots involved and let them know that we are concerned and want action taken.

https://www.votervoice.net/PSA/campaigns/46262/respond

Well that's just friggin DUCKY!!!!! Now, just like winter steelhead in Grays Harbor, we will see an influx of Seattelites on our lakes and rivers!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

What's that make me...I'm in between :)

F*ck the tribes, times change move the fu*k on, it not a way of life any more

What's that make me...I'm in between :)

F*ck the tribes, times change move the fu*k on, it not a way of life any more

You have been given a proverbial pardon from the Caveman Clan, come on down.;)

Yeah the tribes spent those GOV handouts well, they sent their offspring to the white mans colleges to become lawyers to kick our arses for kickin get theirs long ago!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I'm spending time with my wife this weekend up in Hood Canal so I figured I'd check the regulations for Cushman lake. Low and behold it too is closed by this frukas with the FEDs, state & the stewards of the lands (NOT)!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I'm spending time with my wife this weekend up in Hood Canal so I figured I'd check the regulations for Cushman lake. Low and behold it too is closed by this frukas with the FEDs, state & the stewards of the lands (NOT)!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Just take her to Anthony's! They serve fish, Jim! o_O LOL!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top