JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Isn't meth illegal? :rolleyes:

Meth is definitely illegal, but it is as available as pot and - yes - just as cheap. That's the real killer. What's really bad about this is - the meth addict fell asleep because of two possible things: meth wearing off, or the addict countering the meth effects with heroin / fentanyl and nodding off. Either path is deadly. There are people walking the streets 24/7 like this - so make no mistake they have no other agenda. Will go to any lengths to get it. That is why we protect ourselves. The amount of addicts in Portland are simply staggering, and nearly uncontrollable by local LEO.

EDIT: I've worked community outreach living in NYC and know how addiction works. I've seen it in all walks of life.

On a lighter side.I bet the lady with the big girl panties never pulls up to a strange vehicle and starts shouting again.........lol.

Definitely the the type of thing to call the cops to handle and then butt out. It doesn't always pay to be pushy - she got lucky but she very well could have been seriously injured or killed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top