JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"...they use the garage and workshop to refurbish wheelchairs and electric scooters they dondate to people in need"

warning shots can get a guy killed
Folks don't realize that a person holding a knife can cover 21 feet by the time you can pull and get your weapon on body of mass. It's why it's called the circle of death. Warning shots to me would give a defense attorney a lot of wiggle room. You feared for your life or not, end of discussion.

Folks don't realize that a guy holding a knife can cover 21 feet by the time you can pull and get your weapon on body of mass. It's why it's called the circle of death. Warning shots to me would give a defense attorney a lot of wiggle room. You feared for your life or not, end of discussion.
dead men tell no tales

Folks don't realize that a person holding a knife can cover 21 feet by the time you can pull and get your weapon on body of mass. It's why it's called the circle of death. Warning shots to me would give a defense attorney a lot of wiggle room. You feared for your life or not, end of discussion.
I showed my wife how that works a while back. I was on her before she could get her (safed gun) out of the holster let alone rack the slide. We learned things...

I showed my wife how that works a while back. I was on her before she could get her (safed gun) out of the holster let alone rack the slide. We learned things...

That is usually referred to as the Teuller Drill, the 21' rule... An average male can cover 21' in 1.5 seconds...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top