JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok, I'm not originally from Lake Oswego. "Lake O" is just what they "call it". All sterotypes cnsidered, I was presently surprised that this community is really great so far.

I do get a few strange looks if at the store in camo, my pickup, or if I talk to the wrong parent at the school about hunting or shooting. But not nearly as bad as I feared.

I work in Wilsonville, grew up in Bend, lived in Salem area for 10 years and Sherwood for 5.

I am a techy by day and wear many other hats in the off time; including being a part time guide / booking agent for Southern Oregon Outfitters. Sorry Joey, I had to try and get a free plub in :)

If you are seeking to experience a bobcat hound hunt, Oregon Bear hunt, or Columbian Whitetail hunt, let me know. If you are into Long Range Hunting, we have just the hunt for you!

Have at it man, we're happy to have you here at the site :)

You're close too, I'm in West Linn. Really loving life down here, much better than Portland.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top