Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Lake City purposely removing reload brass from public?

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by slideglider, Mar 26, 2010.

1. slideglider

slideglider PDX Member

2. SSG

SSG Lane County New Member

Yep....the military tried to do it...now if a contractor pulls it, we can't stop it....

3. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

Yes it can be stopped. The brass is property of the U.S. and therefore can be mandated by U.S. Congress. Question is, will they? Might have to wait until after the elections to see progress.

SF-

4. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

I'm sick and tired of seeing this kind of corruption and backroom deals that take away our liberties and economically shaft us

5. gnarkill

gnarkill Richland, WA Member

That's all this country is about any more. If you wanna make it big you have got to think like a criminal.

6. Blitzkrieg

I'd rather think like Batman ;)

7. SSG

SSG Lane County New Member

I think this started after WWII...you run thousands of guys up a beach to their death, tide tables wrong, not hammering the beaches well enough, why not go through Spain, march up...it's about marching so many ants up a hill...not alot of strategy going on there......then get involved in every stupid war for other peeps after that...the last 15 years have been about the govt seeing just how low the moral foundation is of the average citizen...very low..a country of liars...so they took your 401k, they took your taxes, took your jobs, took your ammo, told you they had a reason to go to war, now they are taking your lives, and the lives of your kids...

They will take your guns, they will tax you to death, make you work longer days to make less...then 'chip' you, to keep you in line...

The only people blame? Look in the mirror....

8. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

"Chip" you?? :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid:

9. Blitzkrieg

I got your "chip" right here..