JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$25
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
WOODLAND
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have 1,350 once fired lake city 308 brass...headstamp dates are 2012-2016...the majority are 2014 and 2015....they are tumbled clean....I have them in bags of 300 right now but are sold in 100rd lots....I can ship on your dime..300 will fit in a flat rate padded envelope (hence why their in bags of 300) for $8.55...anymore than 300 will have to go in a medium flat rate box.....$25.00 per 100

I can meet in woodland, Vancouver or longview or I can ship on your dime.....please note I'm not available until after 3pm everyday, im also away from my phone at that time....no trades only cash

20210608_005925.jpg 20210203_014721.jpg 20210203_014624.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You say $25/100, no trades, only cash, if you ship on my dime, what form of payment would you except? May be able to help you get rid of some, but it would mean shipping in the lower 48. Could post them for you on another forum, or maybe you already have?
I process cases too, spreading myself around, sure helps.
I watch others selling cases, holding mine back, if I see the same calibers offered by a member. Your cases look real nice. Good pictures. Some people love the LC cases.

You say $25/100, no trades, only cash, if you ship on my dime, what form of payment would you except? May be able to help you get rid of some, but it would mean shipping in the lower 48. Could post them for you on another forum, or maybe you already have?
I process cases too, spreading myself around, sure helps.
I watch others selling cases, holding mine back, if I see the same calibers offered by a member. Your cases look real nice. Good pictures. Some people love the LC cases.
I take PayPal

I'll pay that if you de-prime them and ream out the military crimp. Otherwise they're more effort than they're worth at 25 cents a piece.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top