JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Convo sagewa. I purchased 1k 300blk from him. I got his "seconds" that are high quality in and of themselves. He is in the south Seattle area, but I'm pretty sure he ships.

Wes has great brass when it comes to 300blk. I have purchased brass from 3 different people for 300blk over the past few years and will only buy from him now. Stuff is 100% ready to load and looks great out of the box. Even it is a little more as I have not purchased in over a year I still think it is worth it. Look at the time it takes to cut it and re form it plus you have to purchased the saw to do it.....just one more thing I do not want to deal with;)

Someone near my work offered me some 5.56 at a great price so I think I'm going to diy this time. I used my skil saw to cut down the last batch I did. Then it was the firsts opportunity I've ever had to use the Redding case trimmer I bought over a year ago. Thinking of trying the table saw this time as is not precision critical.o_O Part of what I like about this as a hobby is the tinkering. I'll definitely keep Sage's in mind if I want more though. I may be buying some bullets from him.

Bryan

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top