JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ends up being $470 with shipping/tax to Seattle.
I don't have a dog in the fight here, in fact, I have paid more previously during an earlier shortage. I would encourage you both to research this and please share a link with a better deal for folks here on NW Firearms.

A quick search of this "Great Deals" thread shows that the last 5.56 "deal posted was some Nosler on April 20th, decent ammo, but that was .55/cents a round.

Hey, I'm not arguing it as a find, just noting that there's a bit of a difference between "sticker" and "delivered." M855 isn't even in my top three load choices, but if it was $440 shipped I'd be all over this--probably about as good a deal as you're gonna see in a Stupid Season, especially this one that sems bound and determined to shatter all previous records for whackjobbery.

In an ideal world, we'd have all stocked up way too much already:)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top