JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a Lahti L-39 anti-tank rifle, modified for pistol usage. The dual bipods have been removed, and stock has been shortened by 2 inches, making it more concealable and 15lbs lighter.

Additionally, the gun has been camoflaged with "Flat Drab Earth", making it hard to spot in the urban northwest environment. For daily carry, I disguise it as a heavy walking stick, or tow in wheelbarrow.

Spare mags are a bit bulky (see pic). One fits in an 80L backpack or briefcase though.

I fired this at the range last week, along with my Keltec P32. Recoil offhand was quite manageable. Difference over the Keltec was not huge. That said, women and kids should avoid the HCI rounds.

Suppressor fans - This is a great stealth gun and 20mm silences down to nothing. I test-fired this in my backyard with no muffs, and have yet to hear complaints from the neighbors.

l_0446bb938be7314d9ab703154e3ce3b4.jpg

lahti-mag.jpg

This pistol uses a man-stopper round (20mm), offering true one-shot capability, especially if facing armored cars or hostile aircraft.

cary-grant-brogues-450.jpg

Best of all, every round fired requires filling out a BATFE Class 4 Form. This ensures you don't fire or train recklessly. Every bullet (literally) has a lawyer attached.

Trades I'm looking for: one windowed black pmag, 30 round.

According to MSNBC, high caliber weapons are used hourly to massacre citizens. So buyers must present a CHL, ODL, and psychiatric exam results, in addition to the Class IV reqs.

Contact me through email only. Address is spelled backwards to foil spammers:

Loof.Lripa at gmail.com

WITH IT SO HARD TO SEE IN THAT SMALL PIC. DO YOU THINK I CAN CARRY IT IN A INSIDE WEISTBAND HOLSTER AS IT HAS BEEN SHORTENED BY 2". OR DO YOU THINK I NEED TO STAY WITH A SHOULDER HOLSTER? I'M THINKING THE SHOULDER HOLSTER MAY GET IN THE WAY OF THE 80L BACKPACK??:s0131:

AS THIS IS LISTED WTT NO PRICE IS NEEDED!! WISH I HAD A PMAG!!! OH I DO HAVE ONE. SO "I'LL TAKE IT" JUST PM ME TO SET UP TIME TO MEET????? THANK'S MARTIN

not the type of thing you would want to forget in the back seat picking a friend up at the airport, might freak people out

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.